ExtendSim enhancements from 10.0.7 to 10.0.8
Blocks • New and Improved Features
History (Item library)
- Add: new checkbox which will resize columns automatically when filled up / Open model /Setup / check the option / resize.
Resource Manager (Item library)
- Updated call to RMfcn_addResources to accommodate new argument for initial resource quantity.
History(R) (Rate library)
- Allow to change the view of the block’s to and from Status. Not being able to do it created some problems because it could not right-connect in between hierarchical block connectors.
Tank & Interchange (Rate library)
- Add results: contents average, content Max and Mins.
Tank, Interchange, & Convey Flow (Rate library)
- Add result: cumulative time the tank level has been in each indicator.
DB Line Chart (Chart library)
- Improved code: When in openmodel, if the block detects a problem and gives an error message, don’t abort opening the model.
Animate Value (Animation library)
- Improved code: Be smarter in setting GetSimulateMsgs(FALSE) to avoid calling on simulate if not necessary.
Application • New and Improved Features
- Analysis RunTime product can now open regular (.lbr) library types rather than only RunTime libraries.
- Added new type of text file: .rsm
- Now detects integer blank entries as NoValue, not 0, which is a valid entry.
- Now allows default PDF printing to a single page for a model.
- Charts have rubber-band zoom if right-clicked.
- Chart’s Data tab can now be cloned like the Graph tab.
- Dashed line added to Border/Line Thickness tool.
- For a Floating license, added Roaming status to model’s Title Bar.
- You can now right-click on the icon pane (not on the icon itself) in a block structure to add an animation object.
Functions • New
- DBGetLinkedDialogsList() – To find all the linked dialog items in a model.
- DBGetLinkedContentList() – To find all the linked database content items in a model.
- DBGetLinkedStructureList() – To find all the linked database structure items in a model.
- MaintenanceSupportPlanExpired() – Checks the maintenance date of the license to determine if it has expired.
- GetBlockTabNames() – Gets all the tab names for a block’s dialog.
- ServerOpenPort() – Sets ExtendSim as a listener on that port.
- EColorToHTML() – Gets the HTML color as a string for publishing an HTML page.
Minor enhancements, bug corrections : see detailed list